Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seuss, Seuss, and more Seuss......As I made my away around the building at the end of last week and beginning of this week, it seems that I encounter "everything Seuss", everywhere I go! Each classroom and office door has been spruced up in a Dr. Seuss theme and the Student Council did an amazing job creating, organizing and presenting Seuss Trivia for all of our students. There was even one question that I did not know the answer to!!! Boy, our Dunning kids are smart!

I am excited at this new opportunity that I am taking on by blogging on a regular basis to share what I am observing and experiencing on a regular basis at Dunning. My monthly updates in the Bear Facts will certainly continue, however, this "on-the-spot" sharing is great for me to give you more frequent updates of the fabulous things that are occurring in our building during the weeks, days, hours and minutes of the time your kids are in our care.

As I said, Dr. Seuss is my latest observation, and I feel lucky to have staff and students who creatively attack a challenge, such as the Door Decorating Project. Something like this brings the school together as a community and allows students to see teamwork and creativity at its finest!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment